From: Morgan Young  <morgan@p...>
Date: Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:09am
Subject: RE: Re: Note icon/editor: (was Shadow Plan 2.7.13)

> Maybe space isn't an issue for those of you who have a hi-res device,
> but there are a lot of people out there who can't just walk out and
> plonk down 400-500 for a new PDA.
>
> As for me I'm still waiting for a decent hi-res phone/PDA... (on
> Sprint)
>
> Ken

Some are lucky to get a refurbished Device.  And think it is great.
($89 at TigerDirect, includes a KEYBOARD!)

I also am waiting.  I wish for Bluetooth to be more prevaliant.  I would
love to have a 16 (or 32!!!) mb color device.  I could care less about
Hires.  maybe I will after I get to use it, but I doubt it.  Gray scale is
working fine now.
9902