From: Jeff Mitchell  <support@s...>
Date: Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:41pm
Subject: Re: Shadow as a todo app

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Jacob Share wrote:

> 1. On my Visor Prism (OS3.5.2H), as fast as Shadow is, it doesn't
> compare to a quick lookup on the Todo App. My imminent new PDA
> purchase should remedy that.

	Oooooo, which device you going to get?

> 2. This bug that I reported in October and is still bugging me :
>
> I created a list on the handheld called 'Superlist', and synchronized. I
> then used the new Desktop to make many modifications. I resync-ed and
> verified that my modifications were all on the HH. I then used Import Marked
> Todos to add more items to the list. I then tried to sync and the new
> conduit claims that my file wasn't modified:
>
> # No changes were made. Natch.

	Thats pretty strange.. that "dirty detection" system is bullet
proof, and theres never been an issue with it, since conduit day one a
year or two back. So you'd be the first....

	As usual.. got any hacks or speedups in place or active?

> Not only that, but having gone back to the HH and trying to move the
> Imported ('Marked Todo') items around Superlist, I clicked the X (close)
> button to close the list and save some of my changes and I got:
>
> MemoryMgr.c, Line:4340, NULL handle

	Can you send me (privately) the PDB backup of this file?

> I then tried to continue with the rest of the changes I wanted to make and
> got the same MemoryMgr error above when I tried to save at the end.

	Definitely odd and unheard of.

> Almost every time I use 'Import Marked Todos' I get this crash.
> Although I spend more time on Shadow, I check the Todo app more often
> so this really is most bothersome :(

	I've never had any issues reported with regards to Import Marked.

	You probably won't need import marked in a bit..the new auto
import all new todo / datebook items is changing how I think about things
;)

"Have you played Atari today?"
9602