From: Morgan Young  <morgan@p...>
Date: Sun Feb 2, 2003 2:31am
Subject: RE: Re: Slap support

> For Shadow, I like the idea of having an intermediate popup that
> would let you choose "new file" (which would create an "unfiled"
> entry), or that might let you append to a list of existing files....
>
> Aaron

I like this Idea too.  Morgan
9402

From: tsuchy tsuchy@y...  <tsuchy@y...>
Date: Sun Feb 2, 2003 2:40am
Subject: FontBucket/Hands High

This is the extent of my conversation with Hands High regarding
ShadowPlan's listing on the FontBucket site.

Re: FontBucket and Shadow Plan
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 16:38:22 -0800
From: Todd Eagle <REMOVED>
 To: tom <REMOVED>

 Hi Tom,

They didn't contact us to let us know.

Thanks,

Todd

At 10:48 PM 1/29/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I noticed that you do not list Shadow Plan, the Outliner at
>http://www.codejedi.com/ , on your FontBucket page, even though it uses
>FontBucket.
>
>Thanks
>-Tom
>

>Thank you for using Hands High Software,
>
>Debbie
9403

From: Morgan Young  <morgan@p...>
Date: Sun Feb 2, 2003 3:50am

> 	I've not used Slap, but from the developer docs, they missed the
> point; i.e.: For interfacing with (say) Shadow.. you can "slap" some text
> over to Shadow, and the goal is that Shadow would receive it, create an
> item, and then show that item (a goto). Well.. it strikes me they'd have
> it better if they would slap the text over, and the item would be created,
> and Slap would return.. that way you could just sit there pumping data
> through it without switching apps much (all in background). That'd be
> something. But I don't know how it handles normal built in apps..
>
> 	Should be an interesting next month though.. lots of good ideas to
> push in :)
>
> 		jeff

I collect all the crap through out the day (or in Psych Class) and just jot
it down, enter it into slap, do an enter stroke, and enter the next thing,
and keep going down the list as my instructor, or whoever, talks a thousand
miles an hour.
Then at the end of Class or my staff meeting (where I am head flunky) or
whatever, I select a little bit of text, enter it to say, Datebk 5 (as an
appointment) then it, (slap) lets me edit that appointment in the datebk
screen, then when I am done categorizing it, timing it, reminding it, and so
on, I hit the memo hardware button and go right back to slap.  I delete that
appointment I just edited, and move on the next tidbit of info I graffitied
as fast as possible, and did not have to worry about it anymore till after
class.
I do that over and over till my "Inbox" (slap screen) is empty.  I like this
very much, cause then I can jot down just the basics at the time, and I can
expunge on them later, and easily add them to Datebk 5 either as an appoint
ment or a todo, or a memo, an address, an email, or a Daynotz entry.
This whole thing is usually done alone, AFTER the meeting/Class.  Shadow is
actually a chore to use, while using this system.
but I can easily see how it would be great if I could incorporate Shadow
into this process.  a replacement to-do item is awesome.  or even some kind
of get along with Datebk 5?
I love the whole Idea.
9404