From: smasters@a...
Date: Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:44pm
Subject: Re: Adding to filtered lists

The work around that I use when filtering on tags is to add another rule
for "tags present is false". Then new  items stay visible no matter what,
and you can add the appropriate tag(s). This way you can enter a new item
even though it might not pertain to the filtered list, and adding the
appropriate tag will then make it disappear. Hope this helps.

Scott

                    cptguy@a...
                    m                    To:     shadow-discuss@yahoogroups.com
                                         cc:
                    01/25/2003           Subject:     [shadow-discuss] Adding to filtered lists
                    05:48 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    shadow-discus

I use filtered lists all the time, however when a new item is added whether
child or a parent, I note that it does not show on the filtered list until
the filter is removed and the new item is given the filter characteristics
or
tag. Is there any way that the item can be made to assume the
characterisitics needed to appear on the filtered list?
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Arnold