From: Rita  <rblanzan@i...>
Date: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:38pm
Subject: RE: What do you hate? :)

> 	Is there anything you hate or annoyed by in Shadow Plan or
> surround Shadow Plan?

I don't really hate anything.  It would be nice if:

1.	the check bubble was a little bigger.  I've reverted to check boxes
because I kept missing the bubble.

2.	the link arrow was a little bigger.  I keep missing it and get the date
pop-up instead.  Very annoying.

3.	the date pop-up had "Next Monday" and "day after tomorrow".

Rita
9102