From: mcmug1997  <Alex.Fung.Ho-san+yahoo@g...>
Date: Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:03am
Subject: Re: font selection: list and notes

> On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, mcmug1997 wrote:
>
> > I found that the font selection only apply to the list. The
Details
> > and Notes screen uses a font I cannot control. I choose the tall
font
> > (out of the 4 choices) and only the list is showing the tall
font.
> > Both Details and Notes are displayed in the normal font.
>
> 	Using FontHack will let you control those. Those are "standard
> Palm Fields", and are controlled by the system. FontHack lets you
> trick the system.

I don't quite follow your suggestion. I am using font hack to
substitue the 4 basic fonts (std, bold, large, large bold). In SP, I
can choose one of these 4 fonts for the list. However, it seems the
Details and Notes editing screen always use std, irrespective of the
preference setting (on the second page of SP preference).
7002