From: Kevin Brown  <zephyr@t...>
Date: Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:38pm
Subject: Tags and Parents

Is there a way to hide untagged parents when filtering a list by tags?

I have a list of projects with an item for each project and sub-tasks as
children. I'd like to be able to create a filter that shows me only the first
task that I need to do on each of my projects. I can assign a tag called "next
action" to the first task under each project, but if I filter by that tag my
list still shows the parents, even though they don't have tags.

If there's no way to suppress the parents, I guess it's a feature request. I'm
sure there must be other situations where this would come in handy as well.
(Of course, if it's a feature request, what I'd really want is some sort of
fancy next action filter -- but I expect that's a bit too specialized.)

--
Kevin Brown
Somewhere on Earth via webmail