From: yoohoocity  <alsiders203@a...>
Date: Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:37am
Subject: Re: Fatal exception with Handspring Visor DeLuxe

I can create a Fatal Exception at will in
> your program by hitting the lower left corner of the screen, on the
> small spot to adjust contrast . This spot is within the Menu area
on
> my Visor. Perhaps not on other machines.

My Visor Deluxe does the same even with all hacks deactivated.
6502

From: gsourire  <gsourire@y...>
Date: Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:09pm
Subject: Re: Fatal exception with Handspring Visor DeLuxe: Problem solved

The problem was caused by inappropriate data (maybe: too long fields)
in the standard Adress application, which I'm using as a database
with non-standard fields. I rearranged the data and everything is
fine now. What relationship there is with Shadow ,only Jeff could
possibly know.

As for the exception when tapping the "adjust contrast" spot, it's
just a matter of adjusting to it; minor inconvenience.

Let's get back to work.

Regards

Gilles
6503