From: grizzjunkie  <doug809@h...>
Date: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:32pm
Subject: Re: Zoom

> 	Zoom is a 3 state operation; zoom in, zoom in again, or
> unzoom. Given a zoom state and a hit to /Z, you cannot tell if you
wisht o
> zoom in more, or unzoom. So we'd need at least two zoom shortcuts..
>
> 		jeff

I think it could work with just one shortcut ...  because you anyway
have to select a child item if you want to zoom in deeper.  So the
logic would be that if a child item is selected, then /Z would zoom
in again, but if no item is selected, then /Z would unzoom.

In any case, I agree that zooming ahead with the desktop and conduit
development is more important! ;)

Thanks for listening,
Doug
6402