From: tormodhalvorsen  <tormod.halvorsen@s...>
Date: Wed Jul 3, 2002 8:02am
Subject: Re: ShadowPlan-Lotus Notus-GTD: How to set it up and integrate????

--- In shadow-discuss@y..., "smloris" <MarshaSStern@a...> wrote:
> Hi! I am new to the group.  I was hoping
>someone who has been at this
>a little while could explain to me the
>most efficient way to link up
>Shadow, Lotus and GTD.

My recommendatation is that you sync Lotus with your built-in
databases and then link the items into Shadow. Look for the "New
from..." (/e command stroke) and pick your ToDo's into the right
place. If you check the "Link back" option, Shadow will update the
ToDo database when you check it off there - or if you check it off
in Notes, Shadow will pick up this change after the next sync and
automatically check it off in Shadow for you.

I use Shadow for all my "Projects" and only link out what I identify
as "Next actions" to the ToDo database. Stuff coming later in the
project is being kept only in Shadow so I don't overload my ToDo
database with stuff I can't start with anyway.

I manage all my ToDo's, Appointments and Contacts in iambic's
ActionNames Datebook. It has good filtering of ToDo categories, so
that helps me a lot. I can turn off all "@Home" stuff when I'm at
the office and vice versa.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

peace,