From: smasters@a...
Date: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:49pm
Subject: Re: Re: PalmGear

Jeff,
I remember I first heard of PG's problems with Handango from one of your
posts seveeral weeks ago. As I remember you were very supportive of PG. I'm
sorry that they have decided they need to resort to such strong-arm
tactics. I'm sure that they will find out that what they thought were
decisions that were made to keep them in business, will ultimately lead to
them losing a great deal of business. Are there any other sites for
software that you could recommend? So far I've purchased all my Palm apps
through PG, but I'd like to find an alternative (other than Handango).

Also, condolences for the loss of your grandfather.