From: Russ & Ling  <rnlnero@y...>
Date: Fri Jun 7, 2002 7:11pm
Subject: ShadowLink 1.0b2 BETA available

This version fixes the TxtMgr.c Null String bug.

www.geocities.com/rnlnero/shadlink10b2.zip

Hopefully I've slayed all the dragons.  Thanks for testing and reporting the
bugs!

Ling
5702

From: Jeff Mitchell  <support@s...>
Date: Fri Jun 7, 2002 8:37pm
Subject: Re: Re: Shadow Plan 2.2.5 BETA available

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, rvanderwoning wrote:

> > 	Major changes:
> > 	o Customizable and savable filters are in.
>
> I have the option "ascending priority is 5-4-3-2-1" checked so when I
> define a filter as "priority > 3", I expect to see items with
> priorities 2 and 1. However, Shadow lists items with priorities 4 and

	Its literal; the ascendancy order isn't relevant to custom
filters. The built in filters go by "high" and "low", and care about
ascendancy as a result. But for custom filters, its literal. So if you
want to find pri1, use < 3. Perhaps I need to document this better in the
app, but I will try and remember it in the Reference Guide when I get to
it (and in the USer Guide, as I hope to eventually write one :)

> 5. I find this confusing. Sure, I could check "Reversed" in the filter
> definition, but that would mean that I have to keep this preference in
> multiple locations: once in the main preferences, and once for every
> priority filter I define. Also, if I do check "Reversed", the filter
> is defined as "Priority ! greater than 3" which would include
> priorities 3, 2 and 1 instead of just 2 and 1.

	Right. So use less than or less than equal to, as appropriate :)

> > 	o Details screen now shows prio/progress regardless of view
> type
>
> If prio is not included in the main view and I summon up the details
> dialog for an item, it always shows "-", regardless of the prio
> assigned to that task.

	Yep, looks like I goofed. I'll be fixing it for the alpha going
out sunday or monday in shadow-test. Thanks for catching me :)