From: llgriffll  <keith@t...>
Date: Mon May 6, 2002 7:18pm
Subject: Re: Requested feature

My vote would be desktop only...I can't see a gantt chart being
useful on a Palm, unless on a hi-res screen inverted 90 degrees.

So, you had your two weeks...now we need something new...I'm getting
bored! ;-)

> On Mon, 6 May 2002, David Torrent Santiago wrote:
>
> > I've just bought this program because I think it's an excellent
> > application but it could be very interesting if could have a
graphic
> > view, like Ms project of your tasks.
>
> 	Just off the cuff..
>
> 	I have partially implmented something like this in the
desktop
> application (this module not yet available), and am undecided
about it on
> the handheld; Shadow is used by a great many people for a wide
variety of
> things.. so many people have no need of a graphical gantt type
view, and
> others wouldnt' want to bloat the application. So I may add a
module to do
> it for those who want it, but its a lower priority. The desktop
will
> certainly get it, and before the handheld gets it.

> My vote would be desktop only...I can't see a gantt chart being
> useful on a Palm, unless on a hi-res screen inverted 90 degrees.
>
> So, you had your two weeks...now we need something new...I'm getting
> bored! ;-)

	hehe :)

	Still about 1300 emails to go. Oh god. :)

> > My vote would be desktop only...I can't see a gantt chart being
> > useful on a Palm, unless on a hi-res screen inverted 90 degrees.
> >
> > So, you had your two weeks...now we need something new...I'm
getting
> > bored! ;-)
>
> 	hehe :)
>
> 	Still about 1300 emails to go. Oh god. :)

You *know* that's your punishment for being gone, *don't you*?! :)

Welcome back!  Sun, sand, water... bah, humbug... I live in Florida,
there's way too much of that sh*t around here... ;)

If llgriffll is bored and needs a change, send him a copy of 1.54! :)

Ken

P.S. as far as a vote goes...

Don't put a Gantt on the HH!  Pretty useless on the "small screen". Of
course, I can hear the Handera users dissenting already.
5205