From: Eric Pignot  <eric.pignot@c...>
Date: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:57pm
Subject: hours fields (duration)

This feature was maybe already asked several times, and there are perhaps
very good reasons not to implement it, but I would still like to ask it once
more, in case if :-)

Would it be possible to have a new field for each TODO that would be a
"duration" field ?
I would like to be able to record easily how many hours I've spent on each
task....
(ideally, I would like 2 fields :
- number of hours expected
- number of hours already done )

I know this is not a standart field of the Palm TODO db, but I think it is
one that would make sense to add (IMHO)...

Other Request (perhaps more simple) :
- I like to suppress the title word-wrap (in pref/option of a list), so the
title stays on one line.
But would it be possible to auto. supress the title word-wrap for an item,
when the note is expanded ? (by clicking on the note icon near the title for
example...). I think that word-wrap on title doesn't make sense when the
note is expanded.

Anyway, thank a lot for this great program :-)

--
Eric Pignot
PGP key on request