From: Jeff Mitchell  <support@s...>
Date: Thu Mar 21, 2002 0:49pm
Subject: Re: Re: VFS support doesn't work!

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Wayne_Boxall wrote:

> Got it working...for some reason it started after I looked at the
> card via Shadows category option.
>
> But a file with "->" wouldn't move until I renamed it....weird.

	Ahh. Some filenames are "illegal" on the card and will refuse to
copy. That same file won't sync with Shadow Desktop either, since Windows
also cannot handle ">" in filenames. (ie: You can't use <, >, *, ?, and
some others). Shadow tries to not permit you to use the obvious ones, but
lets you get away with > and <..

		jeff