From: jeff.resener@s...
Date: Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:21pm
Subject: Re:Unexpected behaviour of multi-clip

I ran into this very same thing last night. Pasted once, saw nothing,
pasted again, nothing left list, came back and there was 2 sets at the
bottom of the page, not at the level I was trying to paste. I then
subsquently did a delete, but because I had word wrap on, and filters I
didn't notice after the paste that I just deleted the majority of my list.
(Word Wrap toggle on/off wouldn't have prevented this, but still would like
it some version ;) )
Also, when I was building on the desktop, I deleted a line, and the desktop
message was it would be removed at hotsync, and the item was shaded.
Hotsync the list, and the "deleted" listing shows up on my handheld. This
was a new list created on the desktop.

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Ken Gordon wrote:
>> When I copy a bunch of items into the clip then paste them into another
>> list, the pasted items do not show up until I close the new list and
>> re-open it. Am I missing something?
<snip>
  However,
if I then scrolled to the bottom of the list (so that the paste point was
no
longer visible), and then scrolled back up to the paste point (i.e. forcing
a redraw), then I saw two copies of the pasted items.  'Twas a bit
disconcerting, but the data appeared to be intact.

-- Andy
4602