From: jhburns8  <epelle1@a...>
Date: Tue Feb 19, 2002 3:35pm
Subject: Re: strange freeze problem

1) In Shadow.
2) Opened a list that is designated a tasklist, 8 entries, 1,260.
3) Changed the above list to a note.
4) Closed the list.
5) Hit the app launcher - it's not working, frozen.
6) Did a soft reset.
7) After soft reset, I'm sitting on the Palm preferences screen.
8) Hit the app launcher - it takes me back to the Shadow screen.
9) Hit the Todo hard key and I go to ToDo+.
10) Hit the app launcher again and I go to Shadow screen.

John

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, jhburns8 wrote:
>
> > The list was setup as a tasklist.  I then changed it to a note.
Thats
> > when I noticed I had a problem.  I can use the hard keys to move
> > around my handheld. If I go to any other app using the hard keys,
> > then hit the applications launcher button, It takes me back to
the
> > Shadow screen list. I then do a soft reset, but the app launcher
> > still does not work correctly.
>
> 	OKay, nail it down for me :)
>
> 	1) In Shadow
> 	2) Using a list no problem
> 	3) Go to another app (using a Shadow goto)
> 	4) Hit Home and it returns to Shadow (due to pref)
> 	5) Freeze?
> 	6) Soft reset
> 	7) Still stuck in Shadow for launcher, due to freeze
> 	8) Go to Links preferences, reset launcher.
> 	9) Good to go and annoyed
>
> 	Is that the deal?
>
> 	So the freeze is after returning from a goto?
>
> 		jeff
>

> > John
> > --- In shadow-discuss@y..., Jeff Mitchell <support@s...> wrote:
> > >
> > > 	All lists, or only specific lists?
> > >
> > > 	I just opened an 80k file on OS 4.1 on a Vx (under emulation),
> > > without any warnings or issues..
> > >
> > > 		jeff

After
> > up