From: maclover88  <maclover88@m...>
Date: Sat Oct 20, 2001 0:08pm
Subject: another question

I just had to reinstall all my files from my Palm desktop software on my
Mac. I was surprised that all my old deleatd Shadow files reappeared on my
Visor. I went into the backup folder and pulled out all the old files, but
it was a pain. Is there an easy way that Shadow can mark Archive files so it
is easier to do a current restore?

Now that I am getting up to speed, I want to thank Jeff for such a cool app.

Thanks,
Jim
2302