From: Jeff Mitchell  <support@s...>
Date: Sun Jun 3, 2001 8:45pm
Subject: Re: Re: Feature Request/Thoughts

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001 sjpanther01@h... wrote:

> button, a simple dialog requiring the user to type a title for
> his/her memo.  Click 'Ok'.  Now Shadow, create a memo item in the
> Memo database with the title given in the dialog and assigns a link
> to that memo database record.
>
> I am not a Palm developer, but if this is a record link, why would we
> have to worry about changes from the desktop?  Shadow will just
> display record# xxxx.

	If its a pure single-record export, sure, no problem. Buuut I know
that if you create a memo from a shadow item, the next thing you'll want
is for yourself to be able to edit that memo from somewher (be it desktop,
Wordsmith, or the built in memo tool). And you'll want those changes
imported back into Shadow. Thats hard.