From: Jeff Mitchell  <support@s...>
Date: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:07pm
Subject: RE: Re: Confessions of a madman..

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Michael R Kizer wrote:

>       I've used Cafe Press before ( http://www.cafepress.com ) to setup
> some branded merchandise for an indie magazine's website I did. Basically,

	Thats really cool. I'll look into it.

	I'd love a Codejedi mug :)

"Have you played Atari today?"
10002

From: Jeff Mitchell  <support@s...>
Date: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:47pm
Subject: Month and year format for date columns?

Right now, if you enable the target date column, it is in month
and day. Is a List Pref for month and year (lose the day, add the
year) needed?

"Have you played Atari today?"
10003

From: tsuchy tsuchy@y...  <tsuchy@y...>
Date: Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:48pm
Subject: Re: Month and year format for date columns?

--- In shadow-discuss@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Mitchell <support@s...> wrote:

> 	Right now, if you enable the target date column, it is in month
> and day. Is a List Pref for month and year (lose the day, add the
> year) needed?

> "Have you played Atari today?"

It would be cool if you could make it act similar to UNIX 'ls', where
the year and month are displayed for entries greater than/less than a
year (not exactly like 'ls', but you know what i mean). Would be even
cooler if this interval could be configured (+/- x months).

If this is put in, will it honor the PalmOS preference for date
display? will it be a 4-digit year?

-Tom
10004